I love this gal–
But first onto business…
Thanks so much for this Very Inspiring Blog nomination, Lidi, at hotspicyandskinny. Lidi writes a blog with inventive, colorful, and yummy recipes, with a Mexican-American twist. Personally, I can’t wait to make her Basic Bean Soup with the beautiful Peruvian beans. I just have to find Peruvian beans where I live…eventually I know I will, maybe not until my next trip west. I am super-impressed with how Lidi posts Weight Watchers points and nutritional information for each recipe-I’m sure that is lots of extra work! She has lots of veggie recipes too. Thanks for the nomination, Lidi, and right back at ya!
Here are the rules of this one.
- Copy and paste the Award graphic in a post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers, and tell them by posting a comment on their blog.
So here are 7 things about me! I already shared some yesterday, so I will try to put a new twist on things…
- I would like to become a better writer. I figured this out about two years ago by taking a “What do I want to do in life” type quiz in Oprah magazine, oddly enough.
- I have run 6 marathons in 4 different cities.
- This is my second round as a vegetarian. Not going back.
- I’m not a big fan of onions, but I use a small amount in cooking.
- I like sunflower butter better than peanut butter.
- I am an extremely loyal friend. I lost contact with some friends because we were from pre-email/facebook days. As we’ve reconnected, we’ve picked back up right where we left off.
- I believe forgiveness is the key to a good life.
Here are some blogs I am inspired by: (Sorry, I don’t have 15–haven’t been getting in enough “blog” time lately)!
- The Food Allergy Chronicles–Susan has been a huge resource for me regarding my son’s nut allergy
- More Than Greens–Wow, do I wish I had her energy!
- The Peaceful Pantry–Her veg recipes are exactly what I like to eat
Thanks Lidi and hope it’s a good weekend for all! If you are here in the States, it’s the season finale of Downton Abbey. Agh, it came way too quickly!!