I do wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. What a good holiday I’ve had so far…
- Brought my son to run his first ever Thanksgiving Day 10K. I couldn’t run, but you know, I’m thankful for having been a spectator. Beautiful sunny morning, Starbucks coffee in hand, total inspiration in the experience of watching people of all shapes and sizes accomplish a goal.
- Took a family walk in our nearby park. I’m thankful for having a park with a one mile wooded trail just down the street.
- Pumpkin pie is baking in the oven to bring to Thanksgiving. I’m thankful for food. Pumpkin pie kind of food!
- I am anticipating (big time) my non-meat Gardein Roast but decided to wait until my side of the family celebrates Thanksgiving Saturday. I did pull it out today to gaze longingly at it…
- I am thankful for you too. Thanks for taking the time to read this blog. I may not always know how to space things out (e.g. pictures, text) or write them with correct grammar, but it’s been a blast so far.
Did you happen to see this Google Search homepage today? Macy’s parade theme.
Don’t forget to enjoy your veggies today! I know I will. Just to make you smile, here are some veggie “outtakes” from this year…pictures I didn’t use on the blog, or shouldn’t have! We have “mangled” squash, overcooked squash, and really ugly kale chips. Oh my.
Have a great day!